Annual General Meeting 2022
The IPAC 2022 AGM will take place Wednesday July 13, 2022, 3:30-5:00pm PT at Whey-ah-Wichen (Cates Park) 4141 Dollarton Hwy, North Vancouver BC as part of the PRIDoC 2022 Day of Wellness. This year's AGM will be 100% in-person and requires pre-registration. AGM attendees will be provided transportation back to the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre after the AGM. All IPAC members attending PRIDoC 2022 have been pre-registered for the AGM and you should have received a ticket via email. AGENDA
IPAC Board of Director Positions up for Election (5)
1. Physician Directors (3) Three year term. Max 2 terms.
2. Resident Director (1) One year term. No max terms.
3. Medical Student Director (1) One year term. No max terms.
You may nominate yourself or another IPAC member (with their permission) for the above positions by sending an email to email@example.com Nominations are also permitted on the floor, but emailing ahead is appreciated. All nominees will have the chance to speak at the AGM before the voting takes place. This year's election is being facilitated by Dr. Darlene Kitty.
IPAC Strategic Priorities
- Advance the health of our nations, communities, families and individuals
2. Advocate for Indigenous peoples health
3. Provide knowledge for communities, national organizations and health care providers
4. Act as a support mechanism for indigenous physicians and students
5. Organizational development
Past AGM Documents